Quatre races maîtresses, quatres races esclaves. Les vampires, les démons, les elfs noirs et les lycans ont comme esclaves les humains, les anges, les nekos et les animorphes. Quelle race incarnerez-vous et que vous arrivera-t-il?

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 Électhor-ex : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal
Le Deal du moment : -40%
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + ...
Voir le deal
29.99 €

Moving and Grieving

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Ludger Ackles
Médecin démoniaque attentionné
Ludger Ackles

Moving and Grieving Empty
MessageSujet: Moving and Grieving   Moving and Grieving Icon_minitimeMar 4 Aoû - 15:51

=> Kiegan's First Time at Ludger's Place

Ludger was surprised when, after introducing them, Kiegan decided to put his head on his shoulder. Not that he minded, he was always happy to feel trusted by the angel, even if it might have been a side effect of his pain, his medication or simply being intimidated by Shun... If it helped him relax a bit and feel more comfortable, his friend could do whatever he wanted. So he also let him play with the hem of his shirt, happy to be of some help. Listening to the whole story, Ludger couldn't help but put a hand on Kiegan's knee to comfort him a bit. He felt angry hearing the pain in his voice and feeling him shake under his hand. He wanted to hug him and promise times and times again he would protect him for as long he could...

The demon was happy to hear that Kiegan wouldn't be convicted of multiple murders. As he thought, Kiegan would have to be marked, but the angel didn't seem to mind much. Being marked was probably a small price to ensure his freedom for the rest of his life, whether or not he chose to stay with him or not. They got ready to go and once in the car, Ludger let his friend use him as a pillow, holding his hand in his, petting the blond hair with his other hand as soon as the head fell on his shoulder. His eyes met Shun's in the rear-view mirror.

"Did he fall asleep?"

"Seems like it. He's in pain, in shock and under strong pain killers. I doubt he rested well last night so it's only normal... Is it far away?"

"A little. Probably about an hour. It's fine if you let him sleep until then, it will probably be very hard for him once we are there. I saw the crime scene and it was very gory... try not to let him see the living room. I can box everything up in there while you guys do other rooms."

"I'll keep that in mind, thanks. I'll have to thank Kaz for insisting that you came. It makes things easier for him to know that you are a friend I think... Sorry for interrupting your work."

"I don't mind. It's somewhat easier than my normal day so I'm fine with it. Plus I'll probably be quite busy in a few days after the black market raid so..."

"How is basically moving easier than your normal work?"

"Except from a few files to take care of, I was given two full days to take care of everything with you, so if ever we finish everything today or even if we split it between two days, whatever time I don't spend with you is free for me to do as I want. Don't worry about it and don't let him worry about it either. And if you want to thank Kaz, just invite us for dinner one time and he'll be thrilled."

Ludger chuckled.

"Sure. When Kiegan feels better, I'll invite the both of you, Leo and Xander for dinner and make a feast for you. I'll let you know when."

"Kaz will be very happy... Will that kid become your assistant?"

"I don't know, I'll let him choose the life he wants from now on. If he wishes to become my assistant, I'll happily accept him and teach him everything he needs to know. If he wants to go another way or go to school to learn something I'll support him. I only want him to be happy after all that happened. Hopefully he'll choose to stay with me and become my assistant..."

"And then become your lover?"

"I did not say that. Even though I will admit he's cute and he's my type, I will not try to seduce him. Beside, he had such a hard time, he doesn't need someone to go after him and try to seduce him. He needs to heal first... If he ends up liking me, I definitely won't reject him, but more than love I'm happy we can be friends again after so many years."

"All I hear is that he's your type~..."

Ludger rolled his eyes but smiled.

"You can't look at him and not say he's not cute... Enough about that, if he wakes up he'll be creeped out."

Shun chuckled and changed subject, they talked until they arrived. Once there, Shun parked the car and turned to look at his passengers.

"I'll go get some boxes out, you wake him up."

"Sure."

Ludger gently woke Kiegan up, talking to him and running a hand through his hair. Once he was awake and they were out of the car, the demon raise the angel's chin and made him look at him.

"Kiegan, Shun will take care of the living room on his own, you and I will start with the bedrooms..."

His voice was firm, he didn't want to explicitly say why... Shun came back to them and handed Ludger a few boxes and a black marker to identify said boxes, telling him he there were still more if they needed.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Kiegan Doyle
~Ange à l'âme de démon~
Kiegan Doyle

MessageSujet: Re: Moving and Grieving   Moving and Grieving Icon_minitimeMar 4 Aoû - 17:16

Kiegan slept all the way to his previous place, never once waking up, not hearing any of the things the two demons talked about. Once there he had a hard time waking up and was very confused, taking a bit of time to remember where they were. Once he finally did, he bit his lower lip at the familiar sight. He hid his shaky hands as he got out of the car, looking painfully at the door of the place he called home for so long. His flow of memories was interrupted by a hand on his chin making him turn his eyes toward Ludger. The sentence made him shiver of dread, he understood instantly, the doctor didn't have to elaborate. Shun could take care of the living room on his own, Kiegan didn't even want to see it. All the blood must still be there and, if he didn't care at all about the blood of the monsters that he killed, he knew damn well that the huge puddle of blood dead center in the room belonged to the person that he cared the most for in the world. He wouldn't even look that way... Slowly, he turned toward Shun, saying in a low voice:

"Pack everything in the bookcases and in the TV cabinet. There is also stuff in the living room table and several blankets inside the black leather rectangle thingy... I think the TV got broken in the fight so just leave it there..."

"Sure. I'll go to the kitchen after, I'll probably be done before you two, got any specific thing to tell me?"

He slowly shook his head.

"Not really... Get everything in the cabinets, shelves and drawers and the things on the counter, the big appliances, table and chairs were not our..."

Shun smiled at him and nodded, going in straight away. Kiegan had a harder time. He knew Ludger was probably waiting for him to move and would stay with him the whole time, but convincing himself to go in was incredibly hard. He finally looked at Ludger and started talking.

"The living room is really close to the front door. The rooms are in the back at the end of the hall. I... I don't want to see... Could you please guide me there?"

The question was useless, he knew very well that Ludger would do everything so he wouldn't see, even if he didn't ask. So the blond slowly went on Ludger's right side as the living room was on the left when they entered, he took the demon's sleeve in his hand and closed his eyes, hiding his face against Ludger's shoulder, following him when he started to walk. Once he could feel he was far enough from the living room to open his eyes he did, taking a deep breath as he entered his own bedroom and started right away packing as quickly as his broken body would let him. He didn't want to stay long. He would sort everything out later on, in a few days or weeks, when he would feel better. He was sure Ludger wouldn't mind. It took a while and several boxes, the demon taking them out and bringing new empty one every time, helping in between. The angel did not speak one word, focussing on the task at hand.

By the time they finished his room, he was exhausted. But without saying a word or even looking at Ludger, he took one of the boxes and went into the room in front of his; Elias' room. The slight trembling of his hands due to exhaustion amplified as soon as he entered the room that still very much smelled like his best friend. A lump formed in his throat and he decided to ignore it, going straight to packing. He was feeling worst and worst; he was in pain, shaking, his vision was slowly blurring more and more because of the tears threatening to overflow. He missed Elias. Elias was his best friend. Elias was his brother. Elias was dead. A choked sound came out of him and he fell to his knees, clutching one of Elias' favourite shirt tight against his chest.
Ludger Ackles
Ludger Ackles

MessageSujet: Re: Moving and Grieving   Moving and Grieving Icon_minitimeJeu 6 Aoû - 16:31

Ludger was worried for Kiegan. It was way too soon for him to do all this, he should have done it alone with Shun... But what was done was done and they were there so might as well let him help while keeping an attentive eye on him. He watched Shun go in and waited for Kiegan to decide to go in too, letting him take as much time as he needed. If ever he decided he wasn't able to go, he would let him stay outside and let him choose if he was to stay with him or go help Shun. He gently smiled at the angel when he finally looked at him, nodding to show he understood what was asked of him.

"I will do anything you need me to, don't worry. Keep your eyes close, I will guide you."

His heart broke a little when feeling Kiegan face on his shoulder and feeling him shake. He guided him inside, taking a peek inside the living room as they went by. Gruesome was the right word... he would have to go through the living room boxes to try to clean the blood on everything before letting Kiegan go through them...

As they entered the first bedroom, Ludger took a moment to look around before starting to pack too. Every time the angel finished a box, the demon labelled it 'Kiegan's Room' and added some indication of what he saw in the box then would bring it in the trailer. He was growing concerned for the blond, he was working too hard. He didn't mind the fact that he kept silent, but he was working too hard... When the last box for the room was finished, he hurried to bring it out and go back inside, thinking to himself that he would force Kiegan to take a break; his doctor instinct screaming at him that it was definitely too much. As if to prove his point, as he reached the room he heard a heavy sound that made him rush in.

"Kiegan?!"

He was somewhat relieved to discovered that Kiegan didn't pass out but fell to his knees, but seeing him in that state made his heart throb. He heard Shun hurry their way in the hallway and told him everything was fine before going toward the blond and sitting beside him. He gently grabbed his waist and sat him on his lap, hugging him tight without hurting him and slowly rocking him, trying to calm him down.

"Shhhh... Everything will be alright, Kiegan, don't worry... You can cry as much as you need... I know you miss him terribly... It will be fine... Take as much time as you need Sweety... I will take care of you..."

Ludger kept whispering a litany of gentle things in Kiegan's ear, hoping it would help. At some point he just start humming a lullaby as he kept rocking him gently. He didn't stop until he felt Kiegan calm again. It wasn't what he wanted when he thought of forcing the angel to take a break, that would just exhaust him more... Sadly, he couldn't help thinking that he wouldn't be able to convince him to just rest and let him box everything while he rested... But he would watch him carefully to make sure he didn't try to do too much.
Kiegan Doyle
~Ange à l'âme de démon~
Kiegan Doyle

MessageSujet: Re: Moving and Grieving   Moving and Grieving Icon_minitimeLun 17 Aoû - 15:43

Kiegan was clutching Elias' shirt against his chest, his head buried in it, sobbing as tears kept overflowing from his eyes. He didn't even hear Ludger say his name or come back, he only realized the demon came back when he felt himself being moved to a warm embrace. At first he didn't want the proximity, but Ludger's gentle voice and gentle rocking were more soothing than he wanted to admit so he just let him do as he wanted; he was too tired and weak to fight anyway. He kept on crying non-stop for a long time, getting even more tired than he was before. At some point he was able to calm down while listening to Ludger's voice, wiping his cheek, still crying a bit, he started to talk with a weak voice:

"I miss him so much... Why did he have to die because of me? It's all my fault, he was a good person, he didn't deserve to die, even less the way he did! If he had befriended anyone else in the orphanage he'd still be alive... I'd give anything to see him again and hear him again and just hug him again and tell him how much he meant to me..."

As he spoke his tears increased once again, as did his shaking and the strength of his grip on Elias' shirt. He was crying so much that he was having a hard time breathing. He kept going, his feelings spilling out:

"He was the big brother I never had, he was always taking care of me and doing everything he could to make me happy... He just kept spoiling me and making my life the best it could be so we'd both be the happiest and forget the orphanage... He kept protecting me because he knew I was a stupid angel and he didn't want my secret to get out... I should have just became his slave, none of this would have happened... But I was too proud for that, of course I had to screw everything up... Now because of me none of his dreams will ever come true... He'll just rot underground while I keep screwing up the lives of everyone around me! You should throw me away before I mess your life up too..."

Unable to say more, he was borderline hyperventilating, crying so much and trying to talk was not the best combination there was. Being in Elias' room, surrounded by his smell, his things, so many memories, did not help alleviate his pain either. Kiegan was wishing it was all a nightmare and he'd wake up from it, shaken awake by a worried Elias looking out for him... Ludger was really sweet and kind to him, but he missed his best friend. Said best friend had been his whole life for years, how was he supposed to go on without him now? He didn't know where he'd find the strength to go on. He knew he had to and he knew Elias would never forgive him if he didn't, but it was so hard, his whole world had crumbled down from under him...
Ludger Ackles
Ludger Ackles

MessageSujet: Re: Moving and Grieving   Moving and Grieving Icon_minitimeJeu 12 Nov - 14:03

Ludger was listening to Kiegan, dropping a kiss on the blond hair once in a while, still rocking him gently. He was hugging him, trying to give him some comfort, letting him speak about his deceased friend without speaking back, getting more and more concerned about the angel's health. Unable to watch him keep crying and getting himself more exhausted than he should, Ludger slipped a hand in his pocket and got the little case he got before leaving the house. He unzipped it and took out the small syringe and vial, filling the first with the liquid from the second as best as he could in the position he was in. Once it was filled, he got rid of any air bubble in it and injected the content in Kiegan's body, trying his best so that the young man wouldn't realize it by applying pressure with his fingers beforehand to cause some pain that would override the pain of the injection, if ever the angel was still there enough mentally to realize something was happening. He never stopped rocking him and kept going until he felt Kiegan completely relaxed in his arms a while later. He sighed of relief when he looked at the blonde's face and saw that he was asleep. The demon stood up and gently put Kiegan on Elias' bed, putting a blanket over him. As he picked up the case on the floor and properly put away the syringe, a low teasing voice came from the door:

"Did you just drug him?"

Ludger sighed and turned his head toward Shun.

"It was for his own good. He was exhausting himself packing and was close to hyperventilating, crying too much and getting too tense, none of it was good for him, he would end up getting more hurt than he is already. The sedative will probably buy us a few hours, hopefully we'll be done by then."

"He's going to be mad at you..."

"Even if he is, I don't care, I didn't do it to make him like me, I did it so he wouldn't hurt himself more. I'm not this Elias, but I'm pretty sure he wouldn't want Kiegan to use up all his energy hysterically crying and hurting himself more. Go back to what you were doing, I'll keep going here and keep an eye on him. Do you think you could come once in a while to pick up boxes and bring them to the truck for me? I'd rather not leave him alone even just a minute in case he wakes up..."

"Sure. I'll bring you some more boxes when I come get them, or text me if you run out of them."

"Thanks, Shun."

With that, Shun went back to packing and so did Ludger, keeping an eye on Kiegan. Between each box he would go make sure the angel was still asleep and wasn't in pain, then hurry back to filling another box. By the time everything was packed, Kiegan was still asleep. Both demons did a round independently to make sure nothing had been forgotten, looking inside, under and over everything. Then they met in Elias' room where Ludger gently picked up Kiegan like a princess to bring him back to the car, making sure the angel hat his back to the living room when they passed it, just in case he'd wake up at that moment. Shun closed everything up and came back to the car, sitting in the driver's seat, looking at the backseat where Kiegan was still sleeping, his head resting on Ludger's shoulder.

"What now?"

"Getting something to eat and go home? We'll see when he wakes up what he wants to do. It shouldn't be long, the sedative should already be wearing off..."

"You're not letting him say goodbye?"

Ludger hesitated a moment.

"Not sure it's the best idea... We can wait a bit see if he'll wake up and want to say goodbye or not."

"I know a place not too far that has great submarine sandwiches, it's maybe a ten minutes walk from here, I can go get food and drinks for all three of us, my treat. In the meantime, try to wake him up, don't rob him of his closure, you can worry while you comfort him..."

"I guess you're right. Thanks again."

Shun just smiled at him and left the car, leaving all the windows open. Ludger looked at him leave, then pet Kiegan's hair, eventually trying to wake him up by talking to him and moving him gently, knowing the angel would be out of it because of him.
Kiegan Doyle
~Ange à l'âme de démon~
Kiegan Doyle

MessageSujet: Re: Moving and Grieving   Moving and Grieving Icon_minitimeMer 18 Nov - 15:39

Unable to stop crying and feeling worse and worse with each passing minute, Kiegan was overwhelmed by both physical and psychological pain. He was grateful to Ludger to try to comfort him, but it was not working. At some point he felt a sharp pain and guessed the demon must have done something, but he didn't care. Soon enough, his world went dark as he fell asleep, still clutching Elias' favourite shirt to his chest. His sleep was nice; meaning he didn't dream, his body was resting and slowly recovering from the shock it just got.

A long time went by before he started to come by, feeling warm, but confused and tired. He opened his eyes, taking a little while to remember. When his eyes fell on the shirt he was still clutching, his heart throbbed and what happened came back to him. He slowly rose his head to look at Ludger and whispered, pretty sure of how he ended up sleeping despite how much he was crying:

"Ludger? Did you drug me?"

He sighed a bit and put his head back on Ludger's shoulder, closing his eyes.

"Nevermind. It's fine, I'm not mad at you for doing so. I feel a bit better... You probably did what was best for me... Sorry I'm such a pain in the ass..."

He didn't have time to say more as the sound of the car door opening made him open his eyes. It was Shun with something that smelled delicious... He quickly recognized the logo of one of his favourite restaurant and even if he was feeling a bit nauseous, the smell made him hungry...

"Oh, you're awake? I went to get food, I don't know what you like so I got several different things, you can take whatever you want. Come out both of you, there are picnic tables in the park a minute away."

Kiegan nodded and got out, hesitantly leaving Elias' shirt on the backseat, not looking at the house and following Shun, going slowly, knowing Ludger would be watching him. They were soon sitting at a table, and Kiegan was lucky enough that Shun bought his favourite. He thanked the demon and took a bite, enjoying the familiar flavor. Then he started speaking, eating little bites by little bites, savouring.

"I'm sorry, I let you guys do everything... Is it all done?"

Shun nodded, starting to eat too.

"Yes, and we both did a last round after to make sure we hopefully didn't forget anything. If you wish, you may go look to make sure if you want."

Kiegan shook his head without hesitation.

"I... I'd rather not. I trust you, I'm sure you did a great job. I... I don't ever want to even just see this place..."

His voice went low and he choked up a bit. Shun took upon him to quickly change the subject.

"Don't worry, you won't have to... By the way, do you know this restaurant? Your eyes lit up when you saw the name on the sub you chose..."

The angel knew very well what the demon was doing and he was grateful for the change of subject. They talked about everything and nothing, exchanging food recommendations and Shun telling Kiegan about restaurants near Ludger's place he just had to try. By the end of their meal, Kiegan was feeling a bit better and even smiled a few times. However, as they were taking their last bites, he clutched a corner of Ludger's shirt between his finger, lowering his eyes, biting his lower lips before saying in a very low voice:

"Now is the time to go see his remains, right?"

Shun extended his hand to cover Kiegan's, saying in a gentle voice:

"It can wait if you're not feeling up to it. I will be hard for you... It's a lot for one day. I can come back tomorrow."

Kiegan shook his head.

"I want to do it today. I don't want to wait. I'll be fine. I... I want to say goodbye... and... I want him to be cremated... and bring his ashes with me..."

Shun shot a concerned look at Ludger and was caught by the angel.

"Don't look at Ludger. This is my decision. I want to go."

"... As you wish."

They made their way back to the car, Kiegan making sure not to look at his previous home and snuggled up to Ludger to rest a bit as they went on their way. It took a while again, but he wasn't able to sleep. He kept quiet, but his heart was beating furiously and nothing seemed to calm him down. When the car stopped, he started to feel nauseous. Without a word he got out and followed Shun, shaking more and more with every step he took. The funeral director lead them to a small room where a cleaned up Elias laid in a coffin, clothes covering him. Before he could even register what he was doing, he was running to his best friend, a shaky hand reaching to touch the cold cheek of the body in front of him. The coldness under his finger hit him like a ton of brick and brought him to his knees, tears streaming down his cheeks once again. He clutched his chest with a shaky hand, feeling like all the air was escaping from his lungs and none was coming back in. He quickly felt dizzy, unable to even think properly...
Ludger Ackles
Ludger Ackles

MessageSujet: Re: Moving and Grieving   Moving and Grieving Icon_minitimeVen 4 Déc - 14:51

As Kiegan came to, Ludger was slightly worried that the angel would be pissed at him, especially when he heard him ask if he drugged him. The doctor gave him an apologetic look as he nodded, but was surprised and relieved that the blonde wasn't mad. He wanted to argue that no, Kiegan wasn't "a pain in the ass", but Shun came back with lunch, making it impossible for him to continue the discussion. He sighed as he got out of the car, worried. This day would not end well... He stayed close behind Kiegan, just making sure he would fall and hurt himself even more. Once they got to the table he sat next to the angel, a bit relieved to see him eat. He picked one sandwich at random and ate it, listening to the conversation the other two had, taking note of what Kiegan was saying about the food he liked. He also added some of his own comments in the conversation, even promising the angel he'd bring him to some specific restaurants that seemed to interest him so he could try them out. He secretly also thought for himself that he'd replicate some of the dishes for him, he was a great doctor, but cooking had been his hobby for ever and he was amazing at it and he planed to hook Kiegan to his cooking so that the angel would agree to stay with him, or at least nearby, forever.

As the end of their lunch came, Ludger felt Kiegan play with his shirt again, and as adorable as he thought it was, he had a bad feeling about what was coming. His bad feeling soon became real and the blonde asked to go to the funeral home. Ludger frowned and wrapped an arm around Kiegan's waist for moral support. Both demons exchanged a glance that was ended with the angel's words. The doctor wasn't happy about the decision, but he couldn't do anything more than respect the other's wishes, even if he thought it was a terrible idea. But he could at least be there to support him and provide him with some comfort.

Back at the car, Ludger happily let Kiegan snuggle up to him, gently petting his head as he talked of everything and nothing with Shun, giving him directions to the funeral home occasionally. He also called his friend at the funeral home to let him know when they would arrive. He was a bit relieved when he was told that the body had been cleaned and was all ready to be seen in a coffin and all. At least Kiegan wouldn't have to see Elias bloody and bruised like in his last moments.

Once they arrived, Ludger followed Kiegan closely, ready to catch him at any time. He introduced the funeral director whom he had befriended back when they were students to Shun and Kiegan and they followed him to a room in the middle of which laid a coffin. Ludger wasn't quick enough to grab Kiegan before he ran, but knowing very well what would probably come as he felt the body temperature of the corpse, he quickly apologized to both his friends and let them talk about the arrangements since Shun already knew what the angel wanted for his friend.

Ludger then went to see Kiegan that was now kneeling on the floor, nearly hyperventilating. He sat down next to him and sat the angel on his lap, pulling Kiegan's back against his chest, wrapping his arms around him gently but firmly. He put his head against the blonde's, gently whispering in his ear:

"Shh, everything's fine, I'm here with you. Breath in, breath out. Calm down, everything will be alright. Match your breathing to mine. In... Out... In... Out... There you go, you're doing great, calm yourself down... "

Ludger kept going, breathing calmly with him and talking non-stop to help him calm down. He stayed like that, gently rocking him back and forth to help calm him down further, until he felt Kiegan calm down and breathing normally again. The angel could cry as much as he wanted, but he didn't want him to pass out because he was hyperventilating. Once he felt him breath normally again, he gently wiped his tears and stood up with him, keeping him close to his chest to help support him.

"I'm here, I'll stay with you like this as long as you need so you can say good bye. Take as much time as you want. If you want to cry, cry. If you want to talk to him, talk to him, I won't listen if you don't want me to. If you need to touch him, touch him. Whatever you feel like you need to do, just do."

Without forcing him to do anything, he just waited to see what he wanted to do.
Kiegan Doyle
~Ange à l'âme de démon~
Kiegan Doyle

MessageSujet: Re: Moving and Grieving   Moving and Grieving Icon_minitimeLun 7 Déc - 11:40

Kiegan was feeling like he was suffocating. Tears kept streaming down his cheeks, he was shaking like a leaf and had a hard time breathing. He was so shaken that he almost didn't realize that Ludger was now close to him. Soon, Ludger's warmth, scent and voice filled his world, helping him calm down slowly. He tried to match his breathing to the demon's, but it was easier said than done. It took a while, but he was eventually able to breathe normally again, still shaking and crying, but at least he wasn't hyperventilating anymore. He let Ludger help him up, but the second he saw the corpse of his best friend, he turned around in the embrace and snuggled up to the demon, burying his face in the crook of his neck. With a bit of hesitation, Kiegan finally said:

"I don't want to see him. I don't want to talk to him or touch him or say goodbye. It's not him. It's only a corpse... He isn't there anymore. It's nothing more than a cold body without a soul... That... isn't my Elias."

Kiegan bit his lower lip, clutching Ludger's shirt between his fingers. He was doing his best to keep his tears under control. He sniffled and continued talking.

"...Ludger? Could I... change my mind about the funeral arrangements? Instead of cremating him and keeping him with me... Could it be possible to bury him in the cemetery and give him a tombstone?"

He had a moment of hesitation then added:

"It's only a body, it's not Eli, it's useless to keep him with me. I'd rather have him in the cemetery, with a headstone with his name and a picture of him so that anyone passing by could know who he is and so that even people that never got to know him will know that he existed and that he was loved..."

He had to keep his voice low so it wouldn't break as he spoke.

"Ludger... Please take me away from that body. I don't want to see him anymore. It's not my Elias. He's physically identical to him, but it's not my Eli. Please, don't let me see him again, I just want to remember his warmth and his gentleness... not... that..."
Ludger Ackles
Ludger Ackles

MessageSujet: Re: Moving and Grieving   Moving and Grieving Icon_minitimeMar 8 Déc - 14:56

Ludger was relieved to feel Kiegan calm down, he didn't want him to pass out from lack of oxygen. He was surprised when, once they were standing up, the angel shifted in his embrace to snuggle up to him. Of course, he immediately let a hand run up and down his upper back and his neck while the other hand rested on the angel's waist, trying to provide him some comfort. He smiled sadly as he listened to what was said to him, not sure he really understood the way the angel was thinking, but if seeing his friend this way was painful, Ludger was determined not to let him be in pain. When Kiegan was done saying all he had to say, the demon gently combed a hand through the blond hair as he answered:

"Don't worry Kiegan, you can change your mind about the arrangements if you want, nothing has been done yet. If that's what you want then we'll change it for that. It'll take a bit for the headstone to be made and you will have to choose a picture, but everything will be done as you wish. I'll ask for the burial to be in a few weeks when the headstone will be finished, that way you'll also have time to heal. Or if you'd rather it be done silently without you, I can arrange for that too."

His eyes went down to Elias' body and he silently mouthed 'I'll take care of Kiegan for you' and smiled again. He then gently picked Kiegan's arms to put them around his neck.

"Hold on tight and keep your eyes close, I'm taking you out of here."

He picked Kiegan up effortlessly and brought him out of the room, sitting him on a chair before undoing his arms from around his neck. He kneeled in front of the angel and smiled at him.

"Can you stay here for a bit? I will be back in a minute, alright?"

He waited for Kiegan to agree and then went to the funeral director's office where the man and Shun were talking. They stopped their conversation as he came in, and he told them the change of plan. His friend had nothing against it and they agreed on what was going to be done, prices and a date for the burial, whether or not Kiegan wanted to be there. After a few minutes, everything was arranged and Ludger thanked the director before leaving the office with Shun. They went back to where Kiegan was and the demon extended a hand towards Kiegan.

"Ready? We're going home. I want you to rest for the rest of the day. You'll stay in the living room while Shun, my brother and I unpack the truck, you've been through enough for today and I worry about the condition of your body."

Shun was staying back, waiting for them to go back to Ludger's home.
Kiegan Doyle
~Ange à l'âme de démon~
Kiegan Doyle

MessageSujet: Re: Moving and Grieving   Moving and Grieving Icon_minitimeMer 6 Jan - 20:13

Kiegan felt a weight lift up from his shoulder when Ludger told him it was fine for him to change his mind about the funeral arrangements and even more knowing he'd take him out of there. He closed his ruby eyes, holding tight onto the demon until he felt a chair under him. He only nodded in answer to Ludger's smile, then leaving his head hanging. He was just so damn exhausted. For a moment he wondered if Ludger had something that may make him hibernate for a few months... although it might give time for his body to heal, but not for his mind... If only he could fast forward a few months later. But if it was possible, then so would be rewinding time, so he would rewind several months and convince Eli to move and make him 'slave'. There would be a lot he would change... He kept on spiraling in farfetched scenarios for a while until he saw a hand enter his field of vision. He then rose his head simply nodded to the plan, taking the hand and standing up. That was something else that was getting harder and harder as the day went by... Without a word, Kiegan just followed to the car, snuggling against Ludger again. He was unable to sleep, he was only listening to Ludger's heartbeat.

New Home
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Moving and Grieving   Moving and Grieving Icon_minitime

Moving and Grieving
Page 1 sur 1